Watch and listen to Craig chatting on the radio for about an hour with the LA Talk Radio Team Lucy Hill & Ilona Europa in their radio show “Accent on TV Poland & Europe“.
“50 Kisses” is a world record holding (most writers on a film) crowd created feature film with multiple stories connected by one thing : a Valentines kiss.
Irreverent, charming, ridiculous, moving and at times wonderfully profound, “50 Kisses” features everything from love struck zombies, androids and teddy bears to fatigue fighting lesbians ! “50 Kisses” is the world’s first crowd generated feature film; a multi-cultural and global reflection of pop culture’s vision of love in the 21st century.
‘50 Kisses’ took just under two years from concept to completion with nearly two thousand scripts submitted, one hundred and twenty seven films completed and finally, one feature film… Here is a recap of its 2014 journey !
– “50 Kisses” has been officially selected for this year’s 10th annual Bay Street Film Festival in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada). The festival runs from September 3-7, 2014.
– “50 Kisses” won the Rhode Island International Film Festival Vision Award (August 5-10, 2014). Filmmaker Phil Peel and actress Holly Jacobson (from the segment ‘Love’) were there to collect the award. Congratulations to the whole “50 Kisses” community for yet another milestone.
– “50 Kisses” was screened on a whopping screen in 4K at the Birmingham Film Festival on June 7th, 2014. Filmmaking teams and screenwriters took the stage after the event for a Q&A session.
– The Scottish Premiere of “50 Kisses” took place in Inverness on June 4th, 2014 at the Go North Festival.
– Screening of “50 Kisses” in ‘The Cinema Truck’, a lorry converted into a mobile cinema on Monday May 26th, 2014 at the Holmfirth Film Festival (UK)
– Screening of “50 Kisses” at the Derby Film Festival (UK) on May 18th, 2014
– “50 Kisses” had been accepted to the London Independent Film Festival and played on Friday April 18th, 2014 at Shortwave with a Q&A afterward.
– The fifty one co-writers of “50 Kisses” gathered at BAFTA for a special screening on April 4th, 2014 and received their official ‘World Record Holder’ Awards and celebrated their extraordinary achievement.
– On February 13th 2014, crowdcreated feature film “50 Kisses” was simultaneously premiered and released in the UK. At a capacity screening at the London Genesis Cinema, cast, crew, friends and family gathered to celebrate in style.
French fans will be able to watch Craig on their TV screen tonight, as the TEVA Channel will air the “Melrose Place” episode 01×09 (Ocean / A découvert) at 07.45 pm.
He will play Franz Keppler, the new movie sensation… Don’t miss him !
Synopsis : When the Sydney murder weapon, buried by David, is found at a construction site, Detective Rodriguez examines the blood on it and finds out that it is Auggie’s blood. Rodriguez and the police search Auggie’s apartment only to find him gone in the aftermath of him getting fired from Coal. Riley is conflicted about whether to help the police, but Jonah pushes her to make a call as she knows where Auggie is staying. Meanwhile, a work incident causes Jonah to pretend he’s engaged to Ella who really gets into the role playing. David arranges a secret play date with his little half-brother Noah. But after the little boy hurts himself, Lauren must come to David’s rescue and risk the wrath of Dr. Michael Mancini.
Brits were making history this week as the first foreign government to march in at the Los Angeles Pride. Craig R. Young with his UKares Foundation took part of this annual event beside Chris O’Connor, British Consul General in California.
“I believe it is the obligation of any government which promotes human rights to support the LGBT community globally. I and my colleagues from the British Consulate will do that this Sunday. We’ll be easy to spot on our red double-decker bus! Our colleagues at British Consulates in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, New York and San Francisco will support Pride in their cities. So will our Embassy in Washington, D.C., and our representation to the United Nations.” (Chris O’Connor)
Check out our Brits on Christopher Street West (West Hollywood) at the LGBT PRIDE Parade !
Congrats to Craig R. Young, Marc Cleary & the cast and crew of “Pepper” on winning the ‘Best Overall Short Movie’ Award at the ‘Film Out San Diego Festival’ !
Here are the latest festivals selections for “Pepper”. The team is actually applying to a lot more festivals around the world.
“Pepper” has been selected to play at Soho House West Hollywood Saturday June 13th as part of Brits in LA’s ”A Sense Of Pride” screening series.
In 2 weeks, “The last Ship” season 2 premieres on TNT ! Don’t miss it, as Craig will play “Declan” in 3 episodes.
Some of the UKares board members – including Craig R. Young – met with the legend Rod Stewart and his wife at the “A world at school” event.
The collaboration between Theirworld and Astley Clarke was celebrated in Los Angeles on June 2nd at a reception attended by a host of British and American celebrities backing the campaign to get every child into school.
Rod Stewart and his wife Penny Lancaster, Rainn Wilson, Minnie Driver and Piers Morgan were among the guests who added the names to the 5.7 million people who have already signed the “Up For School” petition. It calls on governments to deliver on their promise of a quality education for every child by the end of 2015.
The reception took place at the LA residence of British Consul General Chris O’Connor. Guests saw an exhibition by photographer Simon Urwin, learned more about the work of Theirworld and its collaboration with Astley Clarke.
Craig was the Master of Ceremony at the 14th annual AICE Awards on May 14th, 2015 at the Skirball Centre, Bel Air (California), honoring the best of the best in post production. the event was broadcasted live over Periscope app.
AICE is a trade association of independent creative post production companies which include editorial houses, design and visual effects shops, sound design and audio mix facilities, color grading and finishing companies. With over 135 member companies in 8 regional chapters across the United States, Canada and the UK, AICE member companies and their editors, artists, designers, mixers and colorists are a significant and influential segment of the marketing communications industry.
Launched at IMS, “Who’s In Town” is a collaborative project between W Hotels Worldwide and Graphite which will see the world’s top DJs playing intimate shows at W Hotels across Europe.
Craig R. Young and Elaine Macaluso were attending the event on April 15. #IMSEngage