I had recently a nice chat with a young and talented photographer, named Stoyan Vassev. In April, he did a terrific photoshooting with Craig. You can see most of the pics in our GALLERY.
– How did you meet Craig ?
– We meet through the Brits in LA group. As I arrived in Los Angeles, I was searching for people, so I made an advertisement to offer a free shooting. He needed to do some pictures for “Hollywood Monthly Magazine“. I think he saw this advertisement and decided to make a shooting. It was fun ! It was a really good shooting, because I didn’t know what I was going to shoot ! I’ve never seen him before and I didn’t know the place. I had no idea of the shooting, so it was just like : I came there and we started shooting.
– Where did you shoot exactly ? There was a blue truck in front of a house…
– The shooting was made in his house in Hollywood. I don’t remember in which part of Hollywood ! And this truck was in his street – I don’t know whose truck it was… First we were shooting in the house, then we went out and I said to him : “Just jump in the truck !”
– What are your favourite shots from him ?
– I like the shot of him sitting in the car with the sun glasses. I also love the black & white ones, they have more character. I love the shot with the glass of whiskey and the black and white headshots we did.
– You worked again with he Brits in LA members recently ?
– Yes, I worked on the latest event they had, their 5th anniversary. The only bad thing is that everyone was late and I had another shooting after this one. So I had to leave when the party started ! I wish it would have started earlier, so I could have done more shots of people having fun !
If you want to know more about Stoyan’s work, you can check the other part of our interview HERE.