Have you ever been invited to a mushroom-party ? Watch this year’s Toscars parody of “Room“, called “Shroom” with Craig R. Young, Nadia Wit, Ewan Chung & Eileen Lee.
The world premiere of “Kiss me, Kill me” at the Reeling Chicago Film Festival was a huge success as the theater was sold out that night !
Craig was attending the premiere beside Casper Andreas (director), David Michael Barrett (writer) and other cast members : Van Hansis and Kit Williamson.
The screening was followed by a Q&A with the cast. Here are some extracts !
More people were able to watch the movie as there was also a virtual online premiere at the same time for the lucky Kickstarter bakers.
Some positive feedback was spreading on social medias after the screening :
“Great work, I really enjoyed it” Nomisugui
“A fun, suspenseful murder mystery” Kellie
“A-MA-ZING ! Kept me guessing till the end ! Great job, guys !” Angela
“Great performances & lots of twists” Sharon
“Top notch performances” Loewchen
There were a lot of water, yelling and torpedos last night on “The Last Ship” ! If you missed the episode, here is the video recap with Craig R. Young as Declan.
Exclusive trailer for “Kiss me, Kill me” movie, starring Craig R. Young !
From director Casper Andreas (“Going Down in LA-LA Land”) and screenwriter David Michael Barrett (“Such Good People”) comes a new thriller starring Van Hansis (“As the World Turns”), Gale M. Harold III (“Queer as Folk”), Brianna Brown (Devious Maids”), Yolonda Ross (“Whitney”), Craig Robert Young (“The Last Ship”), Jai Rodriguez (“Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”), Kit Williamson (“Madmen”), Matthew Ludwinski (“Going Down in LA-LA Land”), D.J. “Shangela” Pierce (“Rupaul’s Drag Race”), Jackie Monahan (“Codependent Space Alien Seeks Same”), Allison Lane (“Going Down in LA-LA Land”).
Last night, Declan the Sonar was back in “The Last Ship“. Check out the video if you missed it !
Synopsis (episode 02×07 “Alone & unafraid“) : Slattery struggles to evade the sub; Chandler and the land team infiltrate the immune compound.
More promo for Craig in London !
You could watch him on July 23 in the morning show “The Wright Stuff“. It is a lively magazine show on Channel 5 UK in which Matthew Wright and guests discuss the topical issues of the day. Craig Robert Young, Shazia Mirza and Stefan Gates were the guests of the day.
If you missed him, catch up with the show and our photo gallery !
Here is the video recap and the photos from Craig in this week’s episode of “The Last Ship“. Please welcome the British sonar named Declan !
Synopsis (episode 02×05 “Achilles“) : Chandler and his crew face off against a nuclear-powered submarine led by British naval officers.
“50 Kisses” is a world record holding (most writers on a film) crowd created feature film with multiple stories connected by one thing : a Valentines kiss.
Irreverent, charming, ridiculous, moving and at times wonderfully profound, “50 Kisses” features everything from love struck zombies, androids and teddy bears to fatigue fighting lesbians ! “50 Kisses” is the world’s first crowd generated feature film; a multi-cultural and global reflection of pop culture’s vision of love in the 21st century.
‘50 Kisses’ took just under two years from concept to completion with nearly two thousand scripts submitted, one hundred and twenty seven films completed and finally, one feature film… Here is a recap of its 2014 journey !
– “50 Kisses” has been officially selected for this year’s 10th annual Bay Street Film Festival in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada). The festival runs from September 3-7, 2014.
– “50 Kisses” won the Rhode Island International Film Festival Vision Award (August 5-10, 2014). Filmmaker Phil Peel and actress Holly Jacobson (from the segment ‘Love’) were there to collect the award. Congratulations to the whole “50 Kisses” community for yet another milestone.
– “50 Kisses” was screened on a whopping screen in 4K at the Birmingham Film Festival on June 7th, 2014. Filmmaking teams and screenwriters took the stage after the event for a Q&A session.
– The Scottish Premiere of “50 Kisses” took place in Inverness on June 4th, 2014 at the Go North Festival.
– Screening of “50 Kisses” in ‘The Cinema Truck’, a lorry converted into a mobile cinema on Monday May 26th, 2014 at the Holmfirth Film Festival (UK)
– Screening of “50 Kisses” at the Derby Film Festival (UK) on May 18th, 2014
– “50 Kisses” had been accepted to the London Independent Film Festival and played on Friday April 18th, 2014 at Shortwave with a Q&A afterward.
– The fifty one co-writers of “50 Kisses” gathered at BAFTA for a special screening on April 4th, 2014 and received their official ‘World Record Holder’ Awards and celebrated their extraordinary achievement.
– On February 13th 2014, crowdcreated feature film “50 Kisses” was simultaneously premiered and released in the UK. At a capacity screening at the London Genesis Cinema, cast, crew, friends and family gathered to celebrate in style.