Have you ever been invited to a mushroom-party ? Watch this year’s Toscars parody of “Room“, called “Shroom” with Craig R. Young, Nadia Wit, Ewan Chung & Eileen Lee.
There were a lot of water, yelling and torpedos last night on “The Last Ship” ! If you missed the episode, here is the video recap with Craig R. Young as Declan.
Exclusive trailer for “Kiss me, Kill me” movie, starring Craig R. Young !
From director Casper Andreas (“Going Down in LA-LA Land”) and screenwriter David Michael Barrett (“Such Good People”) comes a new thriller starring Van Hansis (“As the World Turns”), Gale M. Harold III (“Queer as Folk”), Brianna Brown (Devious Maids”), Yolonda Ross (“Whitney”), Craig Robert Young (“The Last Ship”), Jai Rodriguez (“Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”), Kit Williamson (“Madmen”), Matthew Ludwinski (“Going Down in LA-LA Land”), D.J. “Shangela” Pierce (“Rupaul’s Drag Race”), Jackie Monahan (“Codependent Space Alien Seeks Same”), Allison Lane (“Going Down in LA-LA Land”).
DistractTV’s Stephen Stallone Meets Actor Craig Young ! He’s made it as as an successful working Actor in LA, and currently the star of American post-apocalyptic drama television series, ‘The Last Ship’. Originally from Nottingham, UK we sit down with the NCIS/ Zoey 101 man himself.
Craig Robert Young (born 4 October 1973) is a British actor who began his acting career at age ten, starring in the stage production of ‘The Price of Coal’. By the time he was 17, he moved to London to attend the Central School of Speech and Drama, whereupon he was chosen to become a member of the pop band Deuce, scoring four top 30 single hits: Call It Love’, ‘I Need You’, ‘On the Bible’, and ‘No Surrender’.
Young’s TV credits include fab shows : ‘The Spyder Games’, ‘Lost’, ‘Melrose Place’,‘Sabrina The Teenage Witch’, ‘Charmed’, ‘Fringe’, and more.
He began a successful stint as Alex Wilkinson in the long-running, award-winning British television series ‘Dream Team’. In 2001, he moved to Los Angeles, where he soon became a regular on the MTV series ‘Spyder Games’. Other television roles followed included appearances on ‘S Club 7’, ‘Charmed’, ‘Sabrina, the Teenage Witch’ and ‘The District’. Young was also cast in the films ‘Totally Sexy Loser’ and ‘Wannabe’, the latter, he co-wrote with director Richard Keith.
In addition to shooting the television pilot Zoey 101 opposite Jamie Lynn Spears, Young portrayed Coach Moore in ‘Just for Kicks’, the Nickelodeon soccer series. He appeared in the play ‘Boise’, USA originating the role of “Will Fairchild” in 2008.
More recently, he has appeared in the CW’s 2009 series ‘Melrose Place’, playing Ella Simms’s German love-rat famed director “Franz Keppler”. He recurred on the TV series ’10 Things I Hate About You’, playing yet another German, “Frank Kline”. J.J. Abrams has cast him in three of his TV series, ‘Lost’, ‘What About Brian’, and ‘Fringe’.
In July 2010, Young acted in the World War II action thriller ‘Return to the Hiding Place’ (2011). In 2011, he had a recurring role on NCIS: Los Angeles as Dracul Comescu, an enemy to NCIS Special Agent G. Callen (Chris O’Donnell) with the role even expanding over to the ‘Hawaii Five-0’ episode “Pa Make Loa” which was a crossover between both NCIS: Los Angeles and Hawaii Five-0 with Young’s role as Comescu ending when his character, Comescu was shot dead by O’Donnell’s character, Callen.
In 2014 episodes of the TV series “Hit The Floor” and “Hot In Cleveland”.
Source : Distract TV (07/08/2015)
Last night, Declan the Sonar was back in “The Last Ship“. Check out the video if you missed it !
Synopsis (episode 02×07 “Alone & unafraid“) : Slattery struggles to evade the sub; Chandler and the land team infiltrate the immune compound.
More promo for Craig in London !
You could watch him on July 23 in the morning show “The Wright Stuff“. It is a lively magazine show on Channel 5 UK in which Matthew Wright and guests discuss the topical issues of the day. Craig Robert Young, Shazia Mirza and Stefan Gates were the guests of the day.
If you missed him, catch up with the show and our photo gallery !
Here is the video recap and the photos from Craig in this week’s episode of “The Last Ship“. Please welcome the British sonar named Declan !
Synopsis (episode 02×05 “Achilles“) : Chandler and his crew face off against a nuclear-powered submarine led by British naval officers.
“50 Kisses” is a world record holding (most writers on a film) crowd created feature film with multiple stories connected by one thing : a Valentines kiss.
Irreverent, charming, ridiculous, moving and at times wonderfully profound, “50 Kisses” features everything from love struck zombies, androids and teddy bears to fatigue fighting lesbians ! “50 Kisses” is the world’s first crowd generated feature film; a multi-cultural and global reflection of pop culture’s vision of love in the 21st century.
‘50 Kisses’ took just under two years from concept to completion with nearly two thousand scripts submitted, one hundred and twenty seven films completed and finally, one feature film… Here is a recap of its 2014 journey !
– “50 Kisses” has been officially selected for this year’s 10th annual Bay Street Film Festival in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada). The festival runs from September 3-7, 2014.
– “50 Kisses” won the Rhode Island International Film Festival Vision Award (August 5-10, 2014). Filmmaker Phil Peel and actress Holly Jacobson (from the segment ‘Love’) were there to collect the award. Congratulations to the whole “50 Kisses” community for yet another milestone.
– “50 Kisses” was screened on a whopping screen in 4K at the Birmingham Film Festival on June 7th, 2014. Filmmaking teams and screenwriters took the stage after the event for a Q&A session.
– The Scottish Premiere of “50 Kisses” took place in Inverness on June 4th, 2014 at the Go North Festival.
– Screening of “50 Kisses” in ‘The Cinema Truck’, a lorry converted into a mobile cinema on Monday May 26th, 2014 at the Holmfirth Film Festival (UK)
– Screening of “50 Kisses” at the Derby Film Festival (UK) on May 18th, 2014
– “50 Kisses” had been accepted to the London Independent Film Festival and played on Friday April 18th, 2014 at Shortwave with a Q&A afterward.
– The fifty one co-writers of “50 Kisses” gathered at BAFTA for a special screening on April 4th, 2014 and received their official ‘World Record Holder’ Awards and celebrated their extraordinary achievement.
– On February 13th 2014, crowdcreated feature film “50 Kisses” was simultaneously premiered and released in the UK. At a capacity screening at the London Genesis Cinema, cast, crew, friends and family gathered to celebrate in style.
French fans will be able to watch Craig on their TV screen tonight, as the TEVA Channel will air the “Melrose Place” episode 01×09 (Ocean / A découvert) at 07.45 pm.
He will play Franz Keppler, the new movie sensation… Don’t miss him !
Synopsis : When the Sydney murder weapon, buried by David, is found at a construction site, Detective Rodriguez examines the blood on it and finds out that it is Auggie’s blood. Rodriguez and the police search Auggie’s apartment only to find him gone in the aftermath of him getting fired from Coal. Riley is conflicted about whether to help the police, but Jonah pushes her to make a call as she knows where Auggie is staying. Meanwhile, a work incident causes Jonah to pretend he’s engaged to Ella who really gets into the role playing. David arranges a secret play date with his little half-brother Noah. But after the little boy hurts himself, Lauren must come to David’s rescue and risk the wrath of Dr. Michael Mancini.